Monday, December 12, 2011

System Maintenance

To prepare the upcoming update, we need to makes changes with momonote.com Cloud Synchronization server.

Once we begin the process, momonote.com will become read-only for the time being.

You will be able to read stored memos, but not edit, delete, or add.
For the sync with iPhone, you can only download from momonote.com. You will not be able to upload.

This process is expected to take 2 days. Please refer to the schedules below.

- UTC : Thursday, 15 December 2011, 01:30 ~ Saturday, 17 December 2011
- San Francisco : Wednesday, 14 December 2011, 5:30 PM
- New York :
Wednesday, 14 December 2011, 8:30 PM
- London :
Thursday, 15 December 2011, 01:30 AM
- New Delhi :
Thursday, 15 December 2011, 07:00 AM
- Tokyo :
Thursday, 15 December 2011, 10:30 AM
- Sydney :
Thursday, 15 December 2011, 12:30 PM

This system maintenance is solely to prepare the upcoming update, and therefore new features will not be available.
We will post the progress of this system maintenance through the MomoNote Twitter.

11 comments:

1. Whats up with you people??? Did the project die?
    No answers to emails, no answer to support request and NO update you announced last year... What a pity! Please give us some updates!!

ReplyDelete
  2. This design is wicked! You obviously know how to keep a reader
    entertained. Between your wit and your videos, I was almost moved to start my own blog (well, almost…HaHa!) Wonderful job. I really loved what you had to say, and more than that, how you presented it. Too cool!
    고스톱

ReplyDelete
  3. I am actually happy to read this website posts which carries plenty of helpful data, thanks for providing these kinds
    of data.
    스포츠토토

ReplyDelete
  4. Your good writing makes many people feel happy.
    With a lot of writing, you are moved a lot. I also have a lot of interactions with you.
    일본야동

ReplyDelete
  5. I want to feel alive and be happy, saying that I will be a good friend with you, and I will be very happy too. I hope there are always good things and happy days. I always cheered for you.
    토토사이트

ReplyDelete
  6. Rank based mostly roulette choice methodology would nicely with|swimsuit} the problem a lot better. Not solely would it give every genome a possibility of choice however it might additionally stop outliers from dominating the roulette wheel. Pockets — are the slots on the roulette wheel the place the ball casino.edu.kg falls. Inside Bet — This is a bet made on quantity of} particular numbers. Such bets have smaller possibilities of winning, but the payouts are higher. If you wish to check your personal strategies, have the ability to|you presumably can} generate your personal roulette wheels right here, without risking any money.

ReplyDelete
  7. But apparently he was convincing sufficient to promote his project. I'm sure there have been many sleepless nights throughout that point. "I until I had a rough outline of a system based mostly on the earlier profitable numbers," he told the Sydney Morning Herald in 1969. "If numbers 1, 2 and 3 won 코인카지노 the final three rounds, what was most likely to win the subsequent three."

ReplyDelete