Monday, December 12, 2011

System Maintenance

To prepare the upcoming update, we need to makes changes with momonote.com Cloud Synchronization server.

Once we begin the process, momonote.com will become read-only for the time being.

You will be able to read stored memos, but not edit, delete, or add.
For the sync with iPhone, you can only download from momonote.com. You will not be able to upload.

This process is expected to take 2 days. Please refer to the schedules below.

- UTC : Thursday, 15 December 2011, 01:30 ~ Saturday, 17 December 2011
- San Francisco : Wednesday, 14 December 2011, 5:30 PM
- New York :
Wednesday, 14 December 2011, 8:30 PM
- London :
Thursday, 15 December 2011, 01:30 AM
- New Delhi :
Thursday, 15 December 2011, 07:00 AM
- Tokyo :
Thursday, 15 December 2011, 10:30 AM
- Sydney :
Thursday, 15 December 2011, 12:30 PM

This system maintenance is solely to prepare the upcoming update, and therefore new features will not be available.
We will post the progress of this system maintenance through the MomoNote Twitter.

6 comments:

1. Whats up with you people??? Did the project die?
    No answers to emails, no answer to support request and NO update you announced last year... What a pity! Please give us some updates!!

ReplyDelete
  2. This design is wicked! You obviously know how to keep a reader
    entertained. Between your wit and your videos, I was almost moved to start my own blog (well, almost…HaHa!) Wonderful job. I really loved what you had to say, and more than that, how you presented it. Too cool!
    고스톱

ReplyDelete
  3. I am actually happy to read this website posts which carries plenty of helpful data, thanks for providing these kinds
    of data.
    스포츠토토

ReplyDelete
  4. Your good writing makes many people feel happy.
    With a lot of writing, you are moved a lot. I also have a lot of interactions with you.
    일본야동

ReplyDelete
  5. I want to feel alive and be happy, saying that I will be a good friend with you, and I will be very happy too. I hope there are always good things and happy days. I always cheered for you.
    토토사이트